Monday 17 October 2011

And so it begins...

As my first official blog post (ever!) I felt quite pressured to write and say only witty and amusing things to get the ball rolling.

However after much deliberation (and what felt like a lack of anything funny to say!) I decided to just crack straight on with the important messages which you need to know before my trip really begins:

- This is my travel blog. It does what it says on the tin, so if you want to know what I'm up to, check it out every now and again!

- Accompanying me on this trip is a finger puppet Llama - if you see many many photos with the llama, don't be alarmed, it's normal (I promise!)

- But perhaps even more importantly than those is a 'Thank You' message to VV for designing and getting me set up and started into the world of blogging.

xxx