Wednesday 16 November 2011

Caye Caulker

After my amazing last Mexican supper, I headed for the 1st border crossing of my trip into Belize and the island of Caye Caulker.

On the boat, I met some Hilarious English girls - Amy & Jess who I ended up hanging out with until we left the island.

My camera skills where pretty bad over the 3 days that we were there and I managed to take about 3 photos in total!

That may have had something to do with the 'ladies drink free rum' at Oceanside nightclub. Or perhaps the mere 6 bottles of rum that we drunk between 5 of us one night!

Lobster dinners were super cheap and really the only thing on the menu, so we made the most of it - when in Rome and all that!

During one of the days (with a mega hungover!) we went on an amazing snorkelling trip and saw lots of wildlife and manatees, sharks & stingrays, whilst trying not to be sick!