Thursday 15 December 2011

PADI at Underwater Vision

So slightly hungover after my first night I set off on the search for the Dive Centre where I was going to get cracking with my first diving experience!

After visiting what seemed like all the dive shops on the island (there is one every other shop!), comparing deals & instructors etc I enrolled in my scuba diving PADI open water course at Underwater Vision.

The course was 4 days including 2 afternoons in class learning about the theory of diving, a confined water dive to get used to all the equipment then, 4 ocean/fun dives and then an exam.

Underwater Vision was a really nice location & setting (in my opinion the best on the whole island) as we had a view of the ocean, our own mini private beach, volleyball and hot water - hooray!

I got a couple of sunset shots on the first night but really I should have taken some photos during the day too, but it then rained solidly until I left island and the scenery wasn't quite as picturesque through torrential rain!

xxx