Wednesday 28 December 2011

Sketchy Tegucigalpa...

So after a few more days stuck on Utila because of the cancelled ferry, I finally made it off the island - woo!

And I embarked on a super long journey to Nicagurua, the 5th country on my trip.

I was on a bus for 2 days with an overnight top in Tegucigalpa, which is the capital of Honduras and massively sketchy and unsafe for people to walk even 1 block on their own...

I literally arrived on the bus, took a cab to my hotel and then did not leave until the next morning to get on the next bus and even then I was pretty scared.

It was all fine in the end though and I was ready to see what Nicagurua had to offer....after I crossed the most dilapidated border & passport control so far and which could only be described as a building site!

xxx